Imagine that you're printing an important, time-sensitive document that must be completed within the hour. Normally, an hour would give you plenty of time to print out the assignment that you're working on. However, on this particular occasion, your Brother laser printer does not seem to be cooperating.
The warning light keeps flashing, along with a message indicating that you need to replace your toner.
Of course, if you actually needed to replace your toner, at this point you would do just that.
But, in this case, you've just recently replaced your toner cartridges. And, you know that your toner can't possibly be low just yet.
Perhaps, to be on the safe side, you even go so far as to check your cartridges. And, sure enough, it appears there's plenty of ink available.
Well, maybe the printer isn't causing the issue, after all.
Read on to find out how to put an end to printer problems once and for all!
How to Put an End to Your Printer Problem
If you're experiencing a similarly frustrating scenario with your Brother printer, there's a good chance that the solution has nothing to do with your toner levels, or even your printer itself.
Many people assume that once you've dealt with one printer, you've dealt with them all. But, when you're dealing with a Brother Laser Printer DR630, there's one small detail that many people miss.
"What's that?", you're probably wondering.
Well, good news. We've got the answer you're looking for here.
Whenever you install a new Brother Laser Printer DR630 drum unit for your printer, you must manually reset the printer's drum counter. Otherwise, you are likely to have issues resembling those described above.
Steps to Manually Reset Your Brother Laser Printer D630 Drum Unit
The below steps may vary depending on the model of your printer. So, be sure that you are following the instructions designed for your model prior to beginning the process of resetting the drum unit.
How to Reset DR630 Drum for Brother DCP/MFC Series Printer
- Open the front toner compartment door
- Press and hold the "OK" button for a couple of seconds
- After about 2 seconds, the message “Replace Drum?” will appear
- For DCP models, press the arrows to reset the drum counter
- For MFC models, you will press "1" to reset the counter
- Close the toner compartment door
How to Reset DR630 Drum only for, Brother HL-L2300D, HL-L2320D, HL-L2321D Printer
- Open the front compartment door
- Press and hold the "GO" button until all the LEDs light up
- Once all four LEDs light up, press "GO"
- Close the front compartment door"
- And make sure your Drum light is off
How to Reset DR630 Drum for all other Brother HL Series Printer
- Press and hold the "OK" button for about 2 seconds
- When "Drum Unit" appears on the display, press "OK"
- Press the arrow button until the display reads "Reset"
- Reset the counter to zero
- Close the front compartment door
After you complete these simple steps, your printer problem will be fixed.
Need to Replace the Toner For Your Brother Laser Printer?
If you find that your Brother Laser Printer's toner is low, you'll need to add a new cartridge. Unfortunately, resetting the drum counter only works when your toner levels are sufficient.
But, should you realize that you need to replace your ink cartridge, we can help with that, too.
Our website makes it easy to place your order in just a few minutes. And, our prices are hard to beat. Whether you need toner as soon as possible or want to stock up, we have the right supplies at the right price.
Check out our premium toner cartridges and place your order today!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: #attorney #auto #beauty #business #business talk #cannabis #car #casino #cbd #diy #education #entertainment #family #fashion #finance #finances #fitness #food #gambling #gaming #health #home #home improvement #insurance #kids # law #lawyer #legal, #lifestyle #loan #love #marketing #money #online #real estate #relationships #sales #shopping #smoking #sports #tech #technology #tips #travel #wellness